Milford Sound from Te Anau Motel
- The Milford Road is one of the most scenic routes in New Zealand
- It is likely Milford Sound will be a highlight of your visit to New Zealand
- Mitre Peak is arguably New Zealand’s most photographed and recognised landmark
Why would you rush past it?
Piopiotahi Milford Sound Coach and Cruise Day Tour
On your journey you will discover that Milford Sound truely is the 8th wonder of the world. While travelling with experienced and knowledgeable guides you will have plenty of time to take in the geology, botany, wildlife of Fiordland as well as Maori and European histories. There are plenty of opportunities to take photos.
From the 1st of October, the Coach departs from Edgewater Motels at 7.45am- return approx. 4.30pm.
Fare $150 per person, $80 per child. A Picnic Lunch on board the Nature Cruise is $16.00 per lunch or you are welcome to bring your own.
Milford Sound Tour Includes: 14 Photo Stops!
- Milford Sound Nature Cruise
- The Mirror Lakes to capture reflections of the surrounding mountains
- Lake Gunn for a short Nature Walk through beech forest
- The Hollyford Valley
- East Homer Nature Walk for an introduction into the world of alpine plants
- The Chasm to view the twisted shapes carved in the rock